Pages

Sunday, October 22, 2023

*Seasons Greeting Snowflakes*

Here in Calgary, we have had a wonderful fall...  so far, we haven't even had a killing frost so my hollyhocks are still beautiful in the backyard.  But that all changes as we head in to the end of the month.  I fear I will be putting on socks and shoes this week (or at least shoes).

The one thing I love about the colder weather is snowflakes... I think they are beautiful.  Not when they're piled on the ground, but when they are falling from the sky.  Or when they are on cards...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black; unknown blue sparkle
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Fine Line Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Hero Ars Snowflake Cluster; Simon Says Stamp Fine Line Christmas
*Etc:  ribbon from my stash
*Tools:  Perfect Layers



2 comments:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)