Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2023

*Addcited to CAS #249*

It's time for the last challenge of 2023 with Addicted to CAS.  The Design Team is taking a little break until the new year.  I hope you'll play along with this fun colour challenge!


I'm sure that for most people, these colours together invoke the idea of a Hallowe'en card... but since I don't sent Hallowe'en cards, I wanted to do something different.   My photo looks a little off in the colours, but I did use a purple cardstock!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Blac, Parakeet Party, Orchid Oasis
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms; Waffle Flower Circles, Additional Circles; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Etc:  foam adhesive
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #249


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)