Pages

Tuesday, November 07, 2023

*A Rare Day*

I don't often post more than once per day (at most) but I wanted to make sure to post this card in time for the challenge at Christmas Card Throwdown.  As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew what I wanted to do!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Night of Navy; unknown glitter
*Images:  PaperTreyInk Signature Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Stitched Snowflakes
*Embellishments:  gems from my stash (which I have now thrown out because they just don't sparkle)



3 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy - your card is simply stunning! You made great use of the sketch. It is elegant and beautiful. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT this week. Gill, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch with this clean and simple card! So effective and elegant! Thank you so much for playing along with 52CCT. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic festive card :-)) I like how you take our sketch!
    Thank you for joining us at 52CCT ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)