Pages

Tuesday, November 07, 2023

*CAS Colours & Sketches #525*

It's my turn to host the challenges at CAS Colours and Sketches... that means I chose the colours for todays challenge.  My thought, when I put these colours together, was a Christmas card, but don't let my vision keep you from creating something else.  


 I love the unexpected blue in with the Christmas red and green...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Boho Blue, Real Red, Mossy Meadow
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Spellbinders Chrsitmas Blooms; Impressions Obsession Snowflakes; The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Embellishments:  Sparkling Sugar Stickles; Picket Fence Studio Day & Night Gem Mix
*etc:  foam adhesive
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty design, Nancy. I love the red poinsettias, they're on my christmas wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so lovely Nancy - you're right, the contrast of the blue really adds something special to the card!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)