Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

*Freshly Made Sketches Guest Designer*

My entry for challenge #600 at Freshly Made Sketches was one of the ones chosen for an upcoming Guest Designer Spot... and today I am here to share my card for that challenge.  I had a lot of thoughts in my head about this sketch, but then I saw this die and I just had to try it.  I was so happen when it worked!

Here is the sketch...


And here is my card...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  unknown glitter; Lawn Fawn Iridescent
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Memory Box Batavia Snowbreeze; Impression Obsession Small Snowflakes; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*etc:  foam adhesive

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Nancy! I just love those die cut snowflakes and the sparkle peeking through. Thanks for joining us as a guest designer at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)