Pages

Sunday, November 26, 2023

*Red and Gold*

 I had a few minutes and put this card together for the colour challenge at Color Hues.  I don't use it enough, but there is nothing more "Christmas-y" than red and gold together...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler; unknown gold sparkle
*Images:  Paper Trey Ink Signature Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Birch Press Laskett Ornament; Spellbinders Christmas Blooms
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  unknown gold gem
*Challenges:  Color Hues #76



3 comments:

  1. This is CAS perfection and absolutely BEAUTIFUL Nancy! Such a simple design that really packs a punch...LOVE it! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at The Color Hues Challenge! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore CAS cards and this one is fabulous!!! I really love the garland. Thanks so much for playing with my colors at Color Hues! - Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those gold gems, they look so elegant with the gorgeous poinsettias. Beautiful! I'm so glad you joined us to play at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)