Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2023

*Inkspirational #302*

Good morning everyone... I totally enjoyed the extra time in my crafty space this past week.  I didn't spend every evening there while my hubby was away, but I did spend a few.  It's nice to have him home again!

I am playing along with the mood board challenge at Inkspirational today...  You can see their mood board at the end of this post.  Here's what inspired me...  the colours of red and green... the black of the blackboard... and the cookies placed on the plate to create a snowflake like image.  When I saw those cookies, I remembered I had stamped some extras of these trees in the wreath shape a few years ago and decided to play with them.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black; Lawn Fawn Iridescent
*Images:  Lawn Fawn Yeti or Not; The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Ink:  Versfine Clair Nocturne; Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
*Dies:  Impression Obsessions Small Snowflakes; MFT Stitched Rectangles; The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Inkspirational #302



2 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas tree wreath - what a lovely design!Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nancy...popping in to let your know that your adorable trees cookies card is a Top Pick at Inkspirational! Congratulations! So wonderful to have you joining us; hope you'll do so often (love having an Albertan playing along!).
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)