Pages

Saturday, November 11, 2023

*Less is More #296*

It's time for an anything goes challenge with the team at Less is More.  This is a wonderful theme as we see so many different ideas from the creatives that play along with us!


I'm in full-on Christmas card mode, so of course, I made a Christmas card!  I saw a card on Pinterest that had embossed vellum to look like snow, so I decided to play with the idea myself.  

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Handsome Hunter, Crumb Cake;  Spellbinders gold foil; unknown vellum
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Ink:  Versamark
*Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Circles; Penny Black Reindeer Leaps; The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Etc:  Stampin' Up! gold embossing powder; foam adhesive
*Challenge:  Less is More #296


2 comments:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)