Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

*Running Out*

 Well crafty friends... I am slowly running out of cards to share with you.  Since getting back from our tropical vacation, I have been busy trying to get ready for Christmas in between work and other life things... so very little time has been spent in my creative space.  I miss it, but I just don't know when I'll have the time to get back in there.  Maybe I can power through my list on my next series of days off...  or even give some of it (like the wrapping) to my husband!

I had an idea in my head and am so pleased with how this card turned out...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Real Red, Basic Grey
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Impression Obsession Small Snowflakes, Snowflakes; MFT Stitched Rectangles
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  clear half pearls from my stash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)