Pages

Friday, December 08, 2023

*{BYSHC} Sketch #40*

Are you still scrambling to get your Christmas cards finished for 2023?  If yes, I invite you to be more prepared for 2024!  Each month there is a new sketch challenge at Build Your Stash Holiday Card Makers... you can play along and make at least one Christmas card each month!  


When I saw the sketch this month I really wanted to highlight my new hot foil plate... I'm not honestly sure how I feel about it... it's a lot of green and gold LOL

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Handsome Hunter, Basic Black; Spellbinders Gold Foil
*Images: The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Ink:  Versamark
*Dies:  The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Hot Foil Plate:  Spellbinders Pine Sprays
*Hot Foil:  Spellbinders gold foil
*Tools:  Glimmer Hot Foil; Perfect Layers
*Etc:  ribbon from my stash; Stampin' Up! gold embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)