Pages

Friday, December 08, 2023

*CAS on Friday #272*

It's time for a new challenge with the team at CAS on Friday...  for the next two weeks, the challenge is to create a clean and simple card that is black and white with only one other colour.  

I recently saw a card that had white snowflakes on a black background so I wanted to play with that idea.  To make my snowflakes stand out a little more, I layered two snowflakes together before I put them on my black card panel.  I splattered some shimmer on top of that black panel as well.  I added a pop of blue sparkle paper and then on to a white card.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black; unknown blue sparkle
*Images: Simon Says Stamp Warmest Wishes
*Ink:  Versamark
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Lea Snowflake
*Tools:  Taylored Expressions embossing buddy; Perfect Layers
*Etc:  Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen; Wow white embossing powder
*Challenges:  CAS on Friday #272


1 comment:

  1. I think its great those white snowflakes on the black background! You added just the right colour!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)