Pages

Thursday, December 07, 2023

*Time Out Challenges #253*

It is time for the last challenge of 2023 with Time Out Challenges... and we are going out on a sparkly theme!  You know how much I love sparkly things, especially at Christmas!!  What's a Christmas card without some sparkle!  I sure hope you'll play along with us!


Like I said, I LOVE sparkle on my Christmas cards. I used a great sparkle paper and some gens to create a card that sparkles SO much!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Unknown green and gold sparkle
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday; MFT Christmas Tree Window
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Picket Fence Studio Candy Cane Mix

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your CAS design and all the sparkle you used to create it! Love the baubles too... great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great CAS card with lots of sparkle, Nancy. The glitter cardstock frames that tree beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)