Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

*Birthday Bounce Instagram Hop*

Welcome to the first instance of the Birthday Bounce Instagram Card Hop!  I am participating with a few other paper crafters, sharing a birthday card each month using a set theme.  If you'd like to see all of the fabulous creations, find my post on my Instagram account... 


For our first month, our theme is Balloons... I have this fabulous stencil set from Neat & Tangled that I haven't pulled out for a while... I used a light hand with some Distress Inks to make the balloons look a bit transluscent.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Granny Apple Green
*Images:  Studio Katia It's Your Birthday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress Inks Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Saltry Ocean, Shaded Lilac
*Stencils:  Neat & Tangled Balloon Duo 
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  unknown clear flat back gems


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)