Pages

Friday, January 19, 2024

*CAS on Fiday #275*

It's a winter themed challenge at CAS on Friday!  I created a card that could be used for Christmas or a winter birthday or even just a winter hello.  I just love the fancy word stamps in this GinaK stamp set!  To get the snowflake to really stand out (since it's white on white), I cut a few of the snowflakes and layered them together before putting them on the card.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  unknown glitter
*Images:  Gina K Doodled Snowflakes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Impression Obsession Snowflakes
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  CAS on Friady #275


1 comment:

  1. Ok...so I read it...now I know your genius idea!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)