Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2024

*Addicted to CAS #250*

 The team at Addicted to CAS is back with our first challenge of 2024!  Please be patient with us as we are flying without the guidance of our esteemed leader who has stepped aside for a while.  The team didn't want to lose the challenge so we are now working with Sue at the helm!

Our first challenge for the year is being hosted by ME... and I decided to use the word "sky" as the challenge prompt.  We want to see your clean and simple cards that have a sky theme to them... the sky, something you see in the sky... whatever inspires you!  Just make sure we can see the prompt in your card and keep it clean and simple!


I had a lot of ideas floating in my head for this one... I was going to use my cloud stencil... then I thought balloons... then I thought birds...  and nothing was really sticking.  Then I saw these two cloud dies that are part of a rainy day stamp set and decided to do some clouds... and then I added a rainbow after I decided on the sentiment.  I decided the rainbow would give a cloudy day a little hope.

Card Info
*Paper:  MFT Party Time
*Images:  MFT Rain or Shine
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress Ink Hickory Smoke
*Dies:  MFT Stitched Rectangles; MFT Rain or Shine
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #250


1 comment:

  1. Love the way you've interpreted the code word - that sentiment is perfect.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)