Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2024

*Create It Three Ways January Love*

I am participating in the montly Create It Three Ways Instagram Hop again for the month of January... this month, all of the participants are sharing "love" themed cards.  We have each created three different cards using this theme... and we have to use at least one thing the same in all three cards... the same layout, the same technique, the same colours, the same die or stamp set... something that ties all three cards together.

I really don't like make love themed cards because other than my husband, who would I send them to?  I guess I have a few I can give him for the next while LOL!  But I enjoy the challenge of making three cards with not only a common theme but a common element so I went with it.  I also needed something to work on during a crafty afternoon with a couple of friends that didn't require me to take my entire craft room to be able to create at someone else's house.

Here are my three cards... I used not only the same die set on all three colours, but I used the same colour palette for them as well.


Here's a look at each card a little more closely....  I used the same stamp set on two of the cards (MFT Essential Sentiments) and for the one with the big hearts, I used my Silhouette to cut out the word LOVE (in fact, I grabbed that from my bin of extras).  I used the Hero Arts Infinity Hearts on all three cards and my colours were red, black and gold.  My first card with all of the little hearts was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest... you can see the inspiration HERE.




If you'd like to take a look at the rest of the hop participants, please head to my Instagram profile and find the graphic with the three cards...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)