Pages

Monday, January 08, 2024

*Mojo is Hard!*

 I am find it really tough to get back in to the swing of making cards.  I want to make cards... I sit in my space... and I find 101 other things to do than to create.  I'm going to try again today after having a little bit of success in my craft room yesterday afternoon.

Yesterday I decided to play with the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches... I dug in to my bin of extras to create my card for the challenge...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Deffodil Delight, Fresh Freesia
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Paper Rose Studio Little Etched Butterflies; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Tools:  Perfect Layers



2 comments:

  1. Mojo is VERY hard!! But I love the sweet little butterfly card that you came up with. It's definitely a card that will make someone smile! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delightful take on our sketch, Nancy! So sweet and pretty. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)