Pages

Friday, January 05, 2024

*CAS on Friday #274*

 It's time for a new challenge with the team at CAS on Friday... and our challenge prompt for challenge #274 is "Just for You"...  On my first day in my craft room for 2024, I decided to challenge myself to use some of the new items in my stash... and it just so happened that this die included the words "for you".  I treated myself to the Spellbinders Advent Calendar and while I had fun opening each window, I had no time to create during the month of December.  I've created a few cards so far using some items from the calendar!

For this card, I did something I don't often do... I did the majority of the die cuts out of white paper (the present, the oval and the car) and I ink blended on them.  Usually I cut each individual piece out of coloured paper.  I'm going to have to do this more often!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Granite Grey
*Inks:  Tim Holtz Distress ink Twisted Citron, Wilted Violet, Salty Ocean
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Layering Ovals; Spellbinders 2023 Advent Calendar Day 1
*Challengs:  CAS on Friday #274


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)