Pages

Thursday, January 04, 2024

*Time Out Challenges #254*

Happy New Year crafty friends!  I haven't spent a lot of time in my craft room since we got home from vacation at the beginning of December.  I had a lot of Christmas preparation to do!  And then, when I did have time to be creative, the mojo had disappeared.  I managed a little time in the creative space on New Years Day but the creativity was fighting me.  I managed to get a couple of cards done... 

Good thing too, since it's time for a new challenge at Time Out!


I don't send out New Years cards so I decided to take a little liberty with the prompt and used some new craft supplies!  I won this fabulous winter snowflake set from GinaK back in November  (thanks KeightKrafts!)  I decided to use this set since our sponsor for this challenge is GinaK!

Card Info
*Images:  GinaK Doodled Snowflakes
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Poppy Parade, Mango Medly, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, Gorgeous Grape; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Embellishments:  unknown drops; Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen
*Challenges:  Time Out #254


7 comments:

  1. What a stunning CAS design , Nancy! Love your rainbow snowflakes and off the edge stamping. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rainbow snowflakes! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful rainbow of snowflakes Nancy! A wonderful CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity and elegance of the design Nancy! Just gorgeous! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rainbow snowflakes, Nancy. Beautiful card. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  6. What could be lovelier than a rainbow of snowflakes. Great card, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful snowflakes you won, Nancy! The rainbow colors make for a happy winter card! I'm so looking forward to being on the Time Out DT with you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)