Pages

Sunday, February 04, 2024

*Combining Challenges*

 I'm combining a few challenges with my card today...  I found a new challenge called Word Power where the focal point of your card should be the sentiment.  I will play along with them again, for sure as I am not 100% convinced that this card fits the bill.  I am also playing along with the colour challenge at Color Throwdown.

To get the different shades of blue, I used the same colour but blended a different amount of ink on the three different stencils that I used.  I ended up with a medium blue as the lrger flowers, the medium flowers in a really light ink and the small flowers in the darkest ink.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake
*Images:  Stampendous Big Words Happy
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler Sand Castle, Hot Tub, Stone Blue; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Stencils:  MFT Flower Fusion
*Tools:  Perfect Layers




2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love both the sentiment and the background stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love how you used this week’s colors! Thank you for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)