Pages

Monday, February 19, 2024

*Freshly Made Sketches #623*

 I saw the sketch at Freshly Made this week and was back and forth on whether I liked it enough to play along... and then what I wanted to do for it.  I decided to play with the oval shape and took some liberty to make it in to a floral...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black; unknown pink sparkle
*Images:  Hero Arts With Sympathy; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; COpics
*Dies:  Hero Arts With Sympathy; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Etc:  clear embossing powder; foam adhesive
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; ScorBuddy



1 comment:

  1. I love that delicate little flower with the embossed stripes and the hint of sparkle behind it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)