Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2024

*This Is Your Day*

 Happy Sunday afternoon, creative friends!  It's a bright and sunny and not so bad day for mid-February.  I'm loving how the sun is up longer and longer every day right now... I even leave work a few days a week where it's not pitch black now (and I need my sunglasses for the drive in too).  It's always nice to see the signs that winter will soon be behind us.

I have spent a little time in my craft room this weekend... some of it productive, some of it not LOL!  I did spend some time cutting some card bases and layers to increase my stash.  Not a fun or creative job, but something that was needing to be done.

In some of the creative moments, I made a card that I'm entering in the challenges as Just Us Girls and Just Add Ink...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grape, Tahitian Tide
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Spellbinders Petite Blooms & Stentiments; Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms; Essentials by Ellen Essential Circles
*Tools:  ScorBuddy; Perfect Layers
*Etc:  foam adhesive





3 comments:

  1. CAS perfection Nancy! A really lovely use of the colours. Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautful CAS card Nancy. So well balanced and nice subtle use of our challenge colours. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you anchored your sentiment to the one bright pop of colour Nancy. Lovely C&S style. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)