Pages

Thursday, February 29, 2024

*Time Out Challenges #258*

The team at Time Out Challenges is back with a photo inspiration challenge to start off our 11th year of challenges!  A big thank you to everyone who helped us celebrate our 10th birthday with the last challenge!

Here is your photo inspiration...


As with all of our inspiration challenges, we want to know what you were inspired by, so please be sure to share that information with us when you post your creation!

I was inspired by the bright colours on the black background... and I wanted to use a critter of some sort...  I did a technique I haven't done before where I stamped and coloured my image on white cardstock and then used a black Copic to make the background black.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stapin' Up! Real Red, Granny Apple Green
*Images:  MFT You're Rawr-some
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Etc:  clear embossing powder
*Tools: Perfect Layers

5 comments:

  1. Love your idea for the background! This is a cool technique which I should definitely do mire often -thank you for the reminder! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that black background turned out well, I think I need to give this a try! Doesn't the green just pop right off the dark background and what a fun sentiment! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. so cute, Nancy!! i really love how you get inspired by the image. Love your cute Friendosaurus. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun card and wonderful use of the photo inspiration, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This guy is so adorable. LOVE the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)