Pages

Friday, March 01, 2024

*CAS on Friday #278*

 The challenge at CAS on Friday is "hello"... these are cards you can send to someone for no real reason... just an "I thought of you" type of card... and the theme inspired me to send off a couple of "hello" cards! I hope you'll go see what the rest of the design team came up with for their cards by heading to the CAS on Friday blog!

I chose a beautiful new (to me) floral stamp, stencil and die set from Altenew and a sweet sentiment to finish it off.  I added a little hint of gold to make it a little more special.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  unknown rose gold mirror
*Images:  Altenew Graceful Gardenias; Honey Bee Stamps Best of Everything
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Altenew Limeade, Lime, Fresh Leaf, Baby Pink, Fuchsia, Magenta
*Dies:  Altenew Graceful Gardenias; Honey Bee Stamps Best of Everything
*Stencils:  Altenew Graceful Gardenias
*Tools:  Taylored Expressions blending brushes; Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  CAS on Friday #278


1 comment:

  1. Those colors are STUNNING! I love that stencil set and you've done it well.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)