Pages

Saturday, March 02, 2024

*Addicted to CAS #253*

 It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS...  a card that celebrates friends!


I had some fun with a new pack of patterned paper that I bought... the designs are super busy, but in small doses can still create a clean and simple card.  To create this card, I put the strip of paper directly on to the card base and then cut a piece of white cardstock about 1" shorter than the height of my card.  I then cut it in to two pieces and used foam adhesive to put the two pieces on, overlapping the patterned paper.  I adhered my die cut work only to the white panels to create dimension.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper:  Paper Rose Studio Rainbow Twirl
*Images:  MFT Anything But Basic Friendship
*Dies:  MFT Friend
*Etc:  foam adhesive
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #253

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful - great idea to use 'busy' papers in small quantities.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect! Thank you for sharing this along with the instructions.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)