Pages

Monday, March 04, 2024

*Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #567*

 I am so very excited to share with you all that I am a new member of the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Design Team!  I will be sharing my creations with you every second challenge, starting with today!

Here's the sketch for this week...


As soon as I saw this sketch, I knew I wanted to play with flowers...  so I cut out some daisies in a soft rainbow of colour and put this card together for you...  I tried to put somewhat of a clean and simple spin on my creation, because that's who I am LOL!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Pear Pizazz, Pool Party, Highland Heather
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  A Jillian Vance Design Daisies; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Embellishments:  clear drops from my stash (that are hard to see but they are there)

3 comments:

  1. These sweet colorful daisies are just what I need to brighten up this dreary day! Love them! Anyone would be happy to open this mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and festive. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are perfection with this sketch! Love how colorful and happy this card is!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)