Pages

Tuesday, March 05, 2024

*CAS Colours & Sketches #532*

It's time for the first challenge of the month with CAS Colours & Sketches... and it's a colour challenge.


I never would have thought to put these colours together... but I love how they look!  The lighter blue just balances out the other two deep, rich colours.  So pretty!

I decided to go pretty super clean and simple with my card using these colours.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Old Olive, Azure Afternoon, Balmy Blue
*Images:  the Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Spellbinders Petite Blooms & Sentiemtns; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  small clear drops from my stash

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)