Pages

Monday, March 11, 2024

*Two Challenges, One CAS Card*

 I'm playing along with two challenges today...  the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and the colour combination at Color Hues.  I absolutely love this colour combination so I knew I had to play with it... and when I saw the sketch, this technique popped in to my head (but then it took me a while to remember how to do it!)

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Lemon Lime Twist, Tempting Turquoise
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Nesting Circles; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Tools:  Perfect Layers





3 comments:

  1. What a fun way to use the sketch and our Color Hues challenges! I love the overlapped half circles--a great geometric look. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun!! I love the way you created those half circles - and so perfect with the "happy" sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun use of our colors paired with a fun layout! My eyes are so intrigued with geometrics. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)