Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

*You Bring a Smile to My Face*

 I am so happy that so many companies are now doing pretty sentiment stamps with matching dies...  I love to be able to cut out a sentiment in something other than a simple banner...  these stamps from Honey Bee are fabulous (even if a few of them aren't to my taste, the majority of them are awesome!)

My card today is using the current sketch over at Just Add Ink... and I managed to use up four pieces that were in my "bin of extras".  The only thing that wasn't in there was my die cut sentiment!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Granny Apple Green
*Images  Honey Bee Stamps Best of Everything
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Nesting Circles; Honey Bee Best of Everything; Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Daisies
*Etc:  Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Daisies Washi Tape
*Tools:  ScorBuddy
*Challenges:  Just Add Ink #692



1 comment:

  1. Your card is elegant simplicity! And how wonderful that most of it was pieces from your stash! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)