Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2024

*Time Out Challenges #259*

We have a fun and special addition to our challenge at Time Out Challenges this week... for challenge #259, we are partnering up with Just Us Girls!  This means that you can play along with EITHER challenge (or both) and your card will eligible to win on both blogs!  The Linky Tool on each challenge will link your card up to both challenges.

Here is our challenge graphic for our current challenge...


As always, we allow for interpretation of our themes...  so we can see birds, feathers, nests....  but something that is inspired by "birds of a feather".

I am NOT a fan of birds (I had an incident with one in the house when I was a child and I've been kinda afraid of them since)... but I had some great feather dies that I thought would work.  I did some ink blending and cut them out...  and then used a friendship sentiment that makes me think of the words "birds of a feather"...

Card Info
*Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Twisted Citron and Salty Ocean
*Dies:  Picket Fence Feather Dies
*Etc:  Pink Fres Studio Foiled Sentiments

9 comments:

  1. The feathers are beautiful with your ink blending and what a perfect sentiment! Great card, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you chose these wonderful feathers as your focal point, Nancy. Great choice of colors for your feathers and the foiled sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid of birds too, Nancy... Don't know where my phobia comes from but I'm always jumpy and scream if they come close! Anyway I think they are terribly beautiful!! Love your feather card, the ombre colors look beautiful and love the shine from the sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the feathers are so apropos for the challenge and beautifully blended! So fun to team up with TO this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful delicate look these gorgeous feathers have Nancy! Love the colours and that wonderful sentiment!!! Very special! Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your pretty feathers and your CAS design! So happy to be joining the Time Out team for this challenge! Hugs, Lisa from JUGs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, with the pretty feathers and esp the sentiment that goes along, so well. Great idea and so meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the beautifully ink blended feathers, Nancy. Such a pretty card. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on our collab challenge using the feathers and making them softly colored and so pretty. Your sentiment is a nice take on "birds of a feather" too! What a nice card to send to a friend.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)