Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2024

*Addicted to CAS #255*

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS... and the theme is RAIN


I didn't feel like doing something rainy, so I used a sentiment with the word rain in it and made a card meant to lift someone up... a little encouragement to send in the mail!  I cut several sizes of the hearts out of the rainbow paper and put the smallest in the centre directly to my card panel... and then I used different thicknesses of foam adhesive to put up each size a little more...

Card Info
*Cardstock: Stampin Up! Real Red
*Paper:  Paper Rose Studio Rainbow Twirl
*Images:  MFT Rain or Shine
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*dies:  Hero Arts Infinity Hearts
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*etc foam adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)