Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

*Christmas Craft Creations March 2024*

 I'm back with the reminder team at Christmas Craft Creations to share my design team card for the March challenge.  Our theme this month is "designer paper".

I have a LOT of Christmas patterned paper... I mean, a LOT!  I wanted to use as much patterned paper as I could on my card so I have almost a full (6x6) piece along with a coordinating strip.  I'm sure I could have figured out a way to use more...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler; Spellbinders gold foil; unknown rose gold foil
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Wrapped in Plaid
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions Christmas
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Nesting Circles; Additional Circles; Picket Fence Studio Winter Snowflakes; The Ton Easy Expressions Christmas
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)