Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2024

*Time Out Challenges #260*

I hope everyone had fun playing along with our challenge in conjunction with the team at Just Us Girls  last time.  We were so excited to see SO MANY entries and it was so hard to choose our favourites!

We are back with our next challenge at Time Out... a challenge of one of my favourite things!


I LOVE playing with stripes in my creations.  I use them a lot!  For my card today, I cut stripes out of coloured cardstock in one size using aPink Fresh Studio die.. and then I used a smaller die from the same set to create some black stripes as well.  I put those thinner black stripes in between the coloured stripes to give me good spacing and to make it all look "even".  I really like how the colours just pop on the black base!

*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight
*Dies:  Pink Fresh Studio Slim Strips; Picket Fence Studio Hello
*Challenges:  Time Out #260


5 comments:

  1. Love the pop of those beautiful cardstock strips, Nancy! Thinking I need to case you for a masculine BD card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold coloured stripes against the black and that big bright "hello" sentiment! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright stripes on black with the space in between them. That gives an extra pop to the bold colors. I have always loved that hello die too with the leading curl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a smart idea to add the black stripes for spacing and leveling, Nancy. This is such a bright, eye catching design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright rainbow stripes, Nancy!! This is such a bold and beautiful card. I love it. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)