Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2024

*{BYSHC} Christmas In July Linky Party*

I decided to play along with the Christmas in July Linky Party at Build Your Stash...  ya, I'm a designer too, but I had another idea in my head that I wanted to play with!  You all know how much I love making Christmas cards!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Tidings of Christmas
*Images:  Kasiercraft Yuletide
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Waffler Flower A2 Layers Dies; Spellbinders Christmas Blooms
*Tools:  Perfect Layers



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Nancy! Love the pretty design! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy traditional card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS design. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card - thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)