Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2024

*The Best of Everything*

I know that I've been using a lot of sentiment stamp and die sets over and over and over again... but that's because I LOVE that they have the matching dies!  I am that person who wants to layer sentiments over top of things and it just works so much better to do it with a die than just a stamp!

For this card, I blended some in through a fun stencil and then stamped my huge floral over top of it.  I like the effect.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Honey Bee Best of Everything; Altenew Bouquet of Love
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean
*Stencil:  Paper Rose Big Drops
*Tools: Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)