Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2024

*Time Out Challenges #268*

 The challenge prompt at Time Out is "On Vacation"... and there are so many ways that you could be inspired by that!  


I decided to go tropical with my vacation themed card...  the colours and the flowers.  I wish I had a "wish you were here" stamp!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Tropical Chic; MFT Something for Everything
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Satmpin' Up! Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Granny Aple Green, Mango Melody
*Dies:  MFT Stitched Rectangles; Stampin' Up! Tropical dies; MFT Something for Everything
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Time Out #268


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful tropical stamps and I love the bright, happy colors! I admire your straight black frame, as you know mine always are crooked lol! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Nancy! I love the bright, happy feel you get from these pretty colours and elements! A super CAs design! Love it! I hope you have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous tropical card that just screams tropical vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)