Pages

Saturday, August 03, 2024

*Addicted to CAS #264*

The team at Addicted to CAS is playing with a beach theme for our current challenge... I hope you will too!


I love this paper pack from Stampin' Up!  There are so many wonderful patterns.  I was trying to get an idea for this card and turned over a scrap of this paper and saw the shades of blues and greens and instantly though "waves".  I ripped the paper by pulling the part I'm not using towards me to create the white edges along my waves (the white caps).  I added a ripped piece of kraft cardstock for my beach.

I think I created a clean and simple (and pretty) encouragement card.  Not bad for a theme I don't do a lot of!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin Up! Crumb Cake
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Full of Life
*Images:  Poppy Stamps Whittle Sealife Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)