Pages

Friday, August 30, 2024

*CAS on Friday #291*

 It's a feathered friends challenge at CAS on Friday... and I don't know if you know this about me, but I HATE birds!  Maybe hate is too strong of a word.  I don't like birds.  I don't want birds around.  Birds creep me out.  So you can guess that I don't really have anything bird themed in my stash.

But... I do have a few feather options!

I decided to play with these teeny feathers and a scrap of patterned paper... and added a friend sentiment.  I took the "feathered friends" theme literally LOL!

Card Info
*Paper:  Paper Rose Studio Rainbow Twirl 2.0
*Stamps:  MFT Anything But Basic Friendship
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Poppy Stamps Tiny Feathers
*Challenges:  CAS on Friday #291


1 comment:

  1. I love love love this best friend card...those feather dies are perfect for your sentiment!! Thanks for the honor of guest designing with you guys for your "feathered friends" challenge!! -Deb Horst

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)