Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2024

*Time Out Challenges #271*

Time Out is playing with a friendship/encouragement/support theme for challenge #271.  This is a great theme to work with as there are so many options!


I received a package in the mail the day before I made this card and decided to use my new die to create something for this challenge.  Butterflies, to me, symbolize transformation, hope, change... and I thought that went well with the theme.  I cut the piece out of a beautiful piece of pattern paper, added a few gems and a die cut sentiment.

Card Info
*Paper:  Paper Rose Studio Rainbow Twirl 2.0
*Stamps:  Pinkfresh Studio Circle Florals
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Memory Box Kensington Border; Pinkfresh Stufio Circle FLorals
*Embellishments:  gems from my stash
*Etc:  foam adhesive
*Challenges:  Time Out #271


7 comments:

  1. A lovely card Nancy! The paper you chose works wonderfully with the delicate die cut! Love the sentiment too

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Nancy. I considered using butterflies as well. I agree with your thoughts on what they symbolize. The patterned paper you used is lovely too. I think shades of purple were the perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper was perfect for your beautiful new die, Nancy! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful paper to cut out that die, Nancy, and your sentiment is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful edge butterfly die cut and a lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful Nancy! I love the soft delicate colours on this lovely border die cut! A prefect CAS card! I hope you have a goood week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and the perfect sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)