Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

*Combining Two Challenges*

 I decided to play along with the colour challenge at Color Hues as well as the stencilling challenge at Just Us Girls for my card to share today...  I even pulled out some vellum to use, something I haven't done in a long time!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper:  vellum
*Images:  Uniko Birthday Wishes
*Stencils:  Gina K
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Time Holtz Carved Pumpkin and Mustard Seed
*Etc:  clear embossing powder
*Tools:  Perfect Layers








4 comments:

  1. Such soft, beautiful flowers, I love them! The vellum choice looks fabulous and I love how the flowers frame that awesome sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card covers both challenges beautifully! I love the bold sentiment surrounded by the pretty, soft florals. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, As soon as I saw your card I went looking for my sunflower stencil that I totally forgot I had. Thanks for the inspiration and for playing along at Color Hues, your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Uniko sentiments is one of my faves and it looks fab framed by those stencilled flowers. Thanks for being inspired by the colours at Color Hues. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)