Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2024

*Addicted to CAS #266*

 We have a fun theme over at Addicted to CAS this week...  we want you to be punny!  Give us your best dad joke or play on words!


This is the 200th card I've created in 2024!  I had really hoped to hit 365, but I am super far behind in numbers.  I need to make about 40 cards to get myself back on track.  You never know what will happen when I start making Christmas cards!  I just need my mojo and my days off to play nicely together!

Amyway, I had some fun with a little gnome from my stash that I coloured with my copics.  I added some ink blending to a small panel too.

Card Info
*Stamps:  MFT Hanging With My Gnomies
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Salty Ocean; Copics; white gel pen
*Dies:  MFT Hanging With My Gnomies
*Stencils:  Lawn Fawn Slimline Cloudy
*Etc:  clear embossing powder; foam adhesive
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #266


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)