Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2024

*Rediscovery Instagram Hop*

 It's the end of the month which means I'm playing with items from my stash with the Rediscovery Hop... our theme this month is Get Well and the technique is embossing.  We can choose to do one or the other or both with our challenge card.

I chose to do both for my card today.. and I cheated a little bit because the one item I used is pretty new.  But it's been in my stash a few weeks and I haven't really played with it.

Card Info
*Paper:  Stampin' Up Full of Life
*Stamps:  Gina K You Give Me Butterflies; Pinkfresh Studio CIrcle Florals
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Gina K Designs You Give Me Butterflies
*Embossing:  Spellbinders Loops
*Etc:  clear embossing powder; foam adhesive
*Embellishments:  HAI Supply

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)