Pages

Sunday, September 01, 2024

*Another Wedding Card*

 How on earth are we at the beginning of September already?  It was June, I blinked and we are in September.  I'm not at all ready for the shorter daylight hours, the chill in the air, the windows being closed.

Anyway, I'm here with another of the wedding cards that I made for my friend, the marriage commissioner.  This one goes against what I said in my last post about what I try to create for wedding cards... I (gasp), added colour.  It's a little bit of colour with a gold foil element, but colour all the same.

Card info
*Stamps:  Moonstone by Hunkydory Crafts Elegant Sentiments Lovely Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Washi:  Pinkfresh Studio Vines & Roses
*Dies:  Hero Arts Infinity Hearts; Pinkfresh Studio Vines & Roses
*Tools:  Scor Pal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)