Pages

Monday, September 02, 2024

*Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge*

There is a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts... 


...and for the first time since I joined the design team, I am not loving the sketch.  I still played along and the card isn't awful, but I just didn't get inspired by this sketch.  I know that the design team did a much better job at it than I did... and I hope you'll be more inspired than I was!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler; vellum
*Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
*Ink:  Verafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Hero Arts Tag Infinity Dies; Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
*Embossing:  gold embossing powder; Spellbinders Peppermint Stripes
*Etc:  ribbon from my stash
*Challenges:  Atlantic Hearts #593


2 comments:

  1. I mostly love the sketches, this one was fun too, even without much decoration. Your card is a good 'translation' of the sketch, festive in this colourcombination !
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! This is so perfectly clean and simple. It's simply elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)