Pages

Tuesday, September 03, 2024

*CAS Colours & Sketches #544*

 It's time for a new colour challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches, and for the month of September, I am the host.  I wanted to force myself out of my summer palette and chose some rich colours for this challenge... 


Of course, when I pulled them out, I wondered what on earth I was thinking 6 months ago when I chose them!  Being host, I couldn't skip this month, so I decided to see what I could come up with... and I might have come upon a new favourite colour combination.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Mossy Meadow, Misty Moonlight, Blackberry Bliss
*Stamps:  Spellbinders Stylish Oval Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Floral Wreath Add-On
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Scor Buddy
*Challenges:  CC&S #544


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)