Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2024

*Gold and White Best Wishes*

A friend of mine from my school days is a wedding commissioner and she likes to give cards to her couples to congratulate them on their marraige.  She asked me to please make her a dozen cards that would be suitable.  I did six different designs for her and I'm happy to report that she was very happy with them all.

Much like my thoughts on my sympathy cards, I also have a set idea in my head about wedding cards.  They should be elegant with a touch of sparkle or shine.  You do whatever makes you happy, but this is what I have in my head for what I want to create.

This card started with a cover die that I cut while I was visiting my sister in July.  I added the white die cut to a white card, stamped the word "best" and added the gold "wishes" flourish.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  unknown rose gold
*Stamps:  Avery Elle Sentimental Too
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Hero Arts Flourishing Bloom; Avery Elle Sentimental Too


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)