Pages

Monday, August 26, 2024

*Just Add Ink #716*

 I was away from my craft desk all day yesterday but with my car in the shop today, I have some free time today... tomorrow I am back to running around again.  I saw the challenge at Just Add Ink and wanted to play along.  I tried a few different things to create some stripes, but nothing was quite what I had hoped.  I then just did some soft blue and white strips of cardstock on a panel... If you look at the graphic at the bottom of the post, you'll find the challenge graphic... I was inspired by the blue and white stripes (the stairs) and the flowers along the side of the steps.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  unknown blue
*Stamps:  Moonstone by Hunkydory Elegant Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Washi:  Pinkfresh Studio Vines & Roses
*Dies: Pinkfresh Studio Vines & Roses, Slim Strips; Moonstone by Hunkydory Elegant Sentiments
*Etc:  foam adhesive
*Challenges:  Just Add Ink#716


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Nancy. Those washi tape flowers against the blue stripes are just gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking card Nancy and what a great idea to use washi ephemera. Thanks for sharing and playing with the Just Add Ink team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card - love your rainbow florals. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)