Pages

Friday, August 23, 2024

*{BYSHC} Sketch #48 Take 2*

I'm back with my second card using the August sketch from Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers...


For my first card I used some patterned paper... and honestly, that's what I was going to do with my second card too because I found a piece of paper I really liked.  But then I remembered this embossing folder that I hadn't used yet.  I popped a piece of white cardstock through my Big Shot with the embossing folder and I knew in a heartbeat that I wanted to use it.

I am SO in love with this card!!!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Spellbinders gold foil; Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen
*Images:  Mama Elephant Merry Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Spellbinders Christmas Blooms;  Waffle Flower Additional Circles
*Embossing:  Spellbinders Peppermint Stripes
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  HAI Supply pearls
*Challenges:  BYSHC Sketch #48


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)