Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

*Freshly Made Sketches #650*

 Despite wanting to be creative the last two weekends, I haven't actually accomplished a lot in my craft room.  This past weekend I shifted gears and pulled out a pattern I purchased to crochet a stuffed dragon for my son.  At the rate I am going, I will get through the entire ball of yarn without having a damn thing crocheted.  I haven't done a non-flat project before (think baby blankets) and I've only worked with this plush yarn one other time.  I am struggling to say the least.

As you know, my work week starts around noon on Wednesdays so after I got myself ready for work, I came down to my creative space and put away the crochet and decided to play with the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  As soon as I saw the sketch I had an idea in my head...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Lighter Than Air
*Stamps:  The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink Salty Ocean; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Hot Air Balloons; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Stencils:  Lawn Fawn Slimline Cloudy
*Tools:  Perfect Layers



1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card, Nancy! So full of "smiles" and sweetness. Thanks so much for joining us at FMS this week .

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)