Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2024

*My Favourite Instagram Hop - Song*

Once again I'm playing along with the My Favourite Instagram Hop... we play every week with a "my favourite" prompt and share our creations to Instagram.

This week our prompt is "favourite song"... and this was a tough one for me!  Not only choosing a song I really like, but finding something I could make work.  I did do a bit of a stretch on this one...  my favourite band as a teenager back in the 80s was OMD, and one of my favourite songs by them was "If  You Leave" from the "Pretty in Pink" soundtrack.  So I did a "Pretty in Pink" card.

Card Info
*Stamps:  Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress Ink Kitsch Flamingo, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspeberr
*Dies:  Spellbinders Floral Spray; MFT Stitched Rectangles
*Embellishments:  Spellbinders Self-Adhesive opals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)